You can add the site logo, favicon, site title, and tagline to your website using this Site Identity panel.
- First login to your website dashboard. yourwebsite.com/wp-admin
- Enter your username/password
- Now, go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity
- Click Select Logo and upload your logo.
- Enter Site Title and Tagline.
- You can show/hide Site Title and Tagline if you wish are using your logo.
- If you are not using your logo and using text instead then you can also select your desire font for your text Logo and Color.
- Click Select Image and upload Image for Site Icon (favicon).
- Click Publish