Widgets are blocks of content that you can add to your site’s sidebars, footers, and other areas. It works like an add-on to your website features which adds extra features on your website. These features can be provided by the theme authors or by any other third-party authors.
Using Widgets #
There are 5 locations where you can insert your desired widget on this theme. You can choose to either use multiple widgets or use the same across all locations. The list of Widget locations are:
- Footer Widget 1
- Footer Widget 2
- Footer Widget 3
- Footer Widget 4
- Right Sidebar
You can find Widgets on the Customizer side of your website.
How to access the Customizer? #
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Hover on the Appearance option.
- Click the Customize option from the list.
You will be directed to the customizer.
Adding Widgets #
Choose any of the Widget locations and follow these steps:
- Click on Add a Widget.
- Search/Choose your desired Widget(s).
- Fill in the necessary fields.
- Click Done once you have finished.